Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Are you flipping today?

by Karolina, 21st February 2012
I don't know how about you, but I'm flipping today....flipping pancakes :)
It's Shrove Tuesday a.k.a Fat Tuesday a.k.a Mardi Gras a.k.a PANCAKE DAY!

You should be having your pans ready and wrists warmed up...
Unless of course you're rehearsing  samba in Rio... Or running half naked in New Orleans... or...
But really, there shouldn't be any excuse - pancake today is a MUST.

So tell me, what do you like your pancakes with.
Savoury or sweet?
I can't really decide , so I'm going with both :)

Below a few of my favourites

SAVOURY


1. Ratatouille on crepes via DineAtHome
2. Mushroom cheese crepe via 2Stews
3. Cheeseham & egg crepe by Crustabakes
4. Beggar's Purses via PhamFatale
5. Pancakes with smoked salmon via Breakfast at Tifanny's
 SWEET

1.Amazingly cute lace pancakes via Uno de Dos
2.Chocolate cardamon pancakes with orange glaze via Nesting Project
3. Ricotta, lemon & poppyseed pancakes via IowaGirlEats
4.Amazing pancakes cake from The Galley Gourmet
5.Blueberry pancake with caramel souce and ice-cream via The Heart of Food
 Which one is your favourite?

Happy flipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More