Monday, February 20, 2012

More confetti?

 by Karolina, 20th February 2012

Did you have enough confetti yet?
I hope not...

Today, I'm going to show you some more. This time edible confetti...

Looks at these wonderful jewels:

1. Birthday cake batter milkshake by The Naptime Chef on Babble
2. Gorgeous cakepops by 20something Cupcakes
3. Raspberry Confetti Kisses via Easybaked
 Are you feeling that we're little bit over the top with sweets? Your sugar level went up just by watching these photos?

Don't worry, I found something really great:


These beauties are poached apples in confetti jelly - cute & healthy.
Check the recipe at Taste of Beirut
 I hope I inspired you "confettiliciously".
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More