Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunset

by Karolina, 26th February 2012

Today's post is inspired by the photos I made in the last weeks.
I was inspired by the beautiful sunset we were lucky to watch every day for the last two months.
I noticed how every day the sunset is slightly different. And I made a picture of it. Little documentation of the everyday beauty that is in front of us but not always noticed. A little reminder for myself, that in every day something moving and amazing can be found...
I know, sunset can be a little kitschy, a staple seen on thousands of postcards. I can't help it though, I'm mesmerized by all the colours. Reds, oranges, yellows, sometimes pinks & purples...

Food & drinks inspired by the sunset:

1.Blood orange & pomegranates cupcakes via The Cilantropist
2. Oscar buzz cocktail via Aida Mollencamp
3.Roasted red pepper hummus via http://www.happyinthekitchen.com/
4.Beautiful flower-like Orange and almond tart via There's a neft in my soup



1.Grapefruit creme brulee by Foodess
2.Blood orange & Clementine salad via OneTribeGourmet
3.Salmon mousse by Cooking Melangery
4.Panna cota with mango gelee by Anhsfoodblog
 
Do you like the sunset?

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More