Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's raining babies party - savoury table

by Karolina, 9th December 2012

Today I wanted to show you savoury table I made for my sister's baby shower.
I kept it quite simple this time.

Snacks included:
- Pesto and dried tomato pinwheels
- Apricots stuffed with goat cheese and walnuts with rosemary
- Mango and salmon bites
- Cranberry and herbs buns
- Mango and dried ham bites
- Mushroom stuffed puff pastry in form of clouds (the main theme of this party :))
- Hot tomato, melon soup with cheese toasts (personally my favourite taking rather cold weather outside)

If you're interested in recipes, let me know and I'll share it :)

Take care and till soon!

1 comment:

  1. My Tummy do really lovely maternity trousers and breastfeeding clothing too- all the products are made in Europe with unique designs that have delicate zippers and are free of harmful substances that can cause allergies. The pregnancy tops and bottoms also go up to size XXL for ladies with very big bumps! And the clothing comfortably grows as you grow so you don't have to worry about garments not fitting in a month or two.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More