Friday, March 16, 2012

“Erin Go Bragh”...

by Karolina, 16.03.2012

...“Ireland Forever”.
Whether you have Irish blood in your veins or not, you can still celebrate St Patrick's Day.
With green colours it's somehow preparing for Spring coming as well, don't you think?
In St Patrick's spirit I prepared for you today quick overview of chosen, yummy, Irish or Irish inspired food:

1.Guinness Irish Stew with Parsley Dumplings via Babble
2.Irish Whiskey Cake with a Butter-Whiskey Glaze via Lea&Jay
3.Baileys Chocolate Cake via FoodIsMyLife
4.Irish Beer & Cheese Chicken Pot Pies via Lea&Jay
5.Potato Leek Soup with gorgeous shamrock pesto croutons  via Apron Strings
But that's not all...
We need some drink as well, right?

Why don't you try my quick & easy cocktail...
I called it: "Irishman's Milk"
I'm not going to post normal recipe, because you don't really need one to make this.
All you need is:
- "Muller" pistachio and coconut milk
- Spoon or two (ok, maybe 3) of whisky (depends how boozy you like it :))

Mix it all, add some ice and it's ready :)
I decorated it with some cress as it reminds me of shamrock little bit.
How do you like it?

Happy St Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More