Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little Miss Pea party/part 3...

by Karolina, 22nd May 2012

...or dessert table :)
Yay! Probably my favourite part of any party ;)
Desserts tables have become extremely popular lately (thank you Amy Atlas for being such an amazing inspiration!) and now we can't really imagine a party without one.
Of course this party being baby shower just HAD to have a dessert table


This is the table I made for Little Miss Pea baby shower. Of course I kept the green theme here.
Check some details below:
These are simple butter cookies covered in white chocolate coloured green. They look messy, but that's how I like it. It's keeping green theme of the party at the same time I think they're very "baby" style :)

Btw, I love that polka-dot washi tape :)

 This is my other favourite - chocolate lollipops with pistachios. They were fun and quite easy to make with good quality melted chocolate.
And that's how they looked at the end...

I used piece of Styrofoam covered in green polka dot paper to hold them. I think they will be great for any kids party - although on our party shower they were quite a hit as well :)

Centerpiece of dessert table was this sponge cake with pistachio cream and marzipan "peas". how do you like it?
The biggest hit though were these:
Lime baby cakes with whipped cream and strawberries. I didn't expect them to be that popular but they were definitely a bit hit. If you'd like to make them, check this link.


I really like this hint of red on the green cakes :) How about you?

Let me know how you enjoyed by green dessert table

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that’s an outstanding Little Miss Pea party. All of the photos are so cute and the food shown here is so tempting. I also would be hosting a colorful rainbow themed party and would like to book the best event space San Francisco for this day. Can you share some food ideas for the rainbow themed party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for your lovely comment. Rainbow party sounds amazing! Check out these ideas: https://www.the11best.com/rainbow-recipes/ and this cool snack: https://thedecoratedcookie.com/rainbow-popcorn/ I'm sure your party will be a hit! Enjoy!

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More