Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little Miss Pea party/part 3...

by Karolina, 22nd May 2012

...or dessert table :)
Yay! Probably my favourite part of any party ;)
Desserts tables have become extremely popular lately (thank you Amy Atlas for being such an amazing inspiration!) and now we can't really imagine a party without one.
Of course this party being baby shower just HAD to have a dessert table


This is the table I made for Little Miss Pea baby shower. Of course I kept the green theme here.
Check some details below:
These are simple butter cookies covered in white chocolate coloured green. They look messy, but that's how I like it. It's keeping green theme of the party at the same time I think they're very "baby" style :)

Btw, I love that polka-dot washi tape :)

 This is my other favourite - chocolate lollipops with pistachios. They were fun and quite easy to make with good quality melted chocolate.
And that's how they looked at the end...

I used piece of Styrofoam covered in green polka dot paper to hold them. I think they will be great for any kids party - although on our party shower they were quite a hit as well :)

Centerpiece of dessert table was this sponge cake with pistachio cream and marzipan "peas". how do you like it?
The biggest hit though were these:
Lime baby cakes with whipped cream and strawberries. I didn't expect them to be that popular but they were definitely a bit hit. If you'd like to make them, check this link.


I really like this hint of red on the green cakes :) How about you?

Let me know how you enjoyed by green dessert table

1 comment:

  1. nice opinion.. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest
my foodgawker gallery
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More